This is a practical inventory app for managing books using Django's ModelForm. Instead of something overly simple like how many pieces of different
fruit you have I wanted to do something more interesting. Feel free to add a book from your personal library and build a collective library! Books are arranged alphabetically
by title, making them easy to scroll through.
- Check a book out by selecting it from the 'Library Inventory' and clicking the 'Check Out' button. This will move it to the
'Checked-out Books' select-box.
- To return a book, you can select it in the 'Checked-out Books' and click the 'Return Book' button, moving it back to the Library
- Some entries have been created using Faker. See a title that sounds too weird or see an error in an entry? Select it from the
library to fill the forms automatically, update it, and click the 'Update Selected' button.
- Feel like there's an entry that simply doesn't belong? Select it from the library and click 'Delete Selected' button to remove it.
Books can only be deleted if they're in the 'Library Inventory'.
- Simply want to clear the fields and selections? Press the 'Clear' button.